Monday 29 January 2018

Good Grief ! Part 1 - Love Hearts

Good grief - two weeks in a row and two more posts!!!

Bit like a bus you wait for ages for one and then they all appear at once I have actually managed to put together a couple of more posts!

Not been sleeping too well so these are some insomniac specials.  I was having a look at this weeks challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and hauled out one of my die folders and see what there was that I could use.  Valentine's Day is only a couple of weeks away so I had a look for something appropriate that would fit with this week's sketch




Once I'd found the dies I wanted to use I couldn't make up my mind how to put it together so instead on one version I came up with two:



























2 comments:

  1. Oh that little scattering of hearts is adorable....no matter where you put "love"! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Valentine's Day card! I love those hearts! They are so pretty! Love the big sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete