Monday 16 May 2016

Urban Cool

Been busy working on a Birthday card and present for our Great Niece's 4th Birthday on Tuesday (aka tomorrow!).  I kind of got carried away working on things for Annie's "Fairy Door" and ended up really cutting it a bit fine with this week's entry to the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge - managed to post with 10 minutes to spare!



As soon as I saw the bird I knew I what I had to do! Yep, bring out my Tim Holtz stamp folder!




I teamed the Tim Holtz bird up with some Woodware Clear Magic Graffiti stamps and Crafter's Companion Walls and Corners Texture stamps.


































Phew - now back to hopefully getting Annie's things assembled & finished tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do love this bird! He always makes me smile. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the graffiti look on the background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete