Saturday 1 August 2015

The Birds - Part Two

Following on from my Part 1 post I now have made similar cards using the remaining three birds from the Tim Holtz "Bird Crazy" Set using sentiments from Dyan Reaveley's "Laugh Til You Leak" and "Say It How It Is" sets.

Last night I managed to find and order the Sizzix die set to match these stamps so hopefully I'll have them early next week - I bet they'll arrive the day I promised my son & my friend I'd take them on a trip to Glasgow so will have to wait to play with them!

In today's mail was a set of stamps from the Doo-Lally-Pip collection by Lindsay Mason called "If You Want To Get Ahead" which consists of 15 items of head gear, I have added my first attempt at using them in conjunction with the Birds at the bottom of this post. 

 






 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 

 

 
Cardstock:
Paperbox Kraft
Image Supersmooth White
 
Stamps:
Tim Holtz - Bird Crazy
Dyan Reaveley - Laugh Til You Leak
Dyan Reaveley - Say It How It Is
Lindsay Mason - "Doo-Lally-Pip" - "If You Want To Get Ahead"
 
Inks:
Memento - Tuxedo Black
Letraset Promarkers - Assorted 




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards. Love the birds and sentiments! Saved to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous sense of humor and whimsy, love your art with these darn crazy birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of humor and whimsy, love your artwork! Nice to see stamps I have not seen before, too!

    ReplyDelete