Tuesday 28 July 2015

The Birds - Part One

I've had a set of the Tim Holtz designed Bird Crazy for a wee while now and often stamp  them out and colour them in with my Promarkers just because I can - they do say colouring in is good for unwinding!

Last night I decided that I really needed to do something more with them so had a look through my Dyan Reaveley words stamp sets (I think they work really well with these expressive looking birds) and came up with a few ideas.

I love these weird & wonderful birds, and am already working on some more ideas for using them!

 
 


 

 
 

 


 
 

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. A fantastic card. I love the sentiment for the wonderful bird image, it's just perfect. All the cards are brilliant.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge "Use a Stamp or Digi" and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards, they are matched with the sentiments so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mix of stamp sets. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete