Monday 27 April 2015

White Birthday Card


I decided to have a look through my die collection,  it's not a big one as I've only recently started collecting them, and picked out five that I thought might work together. In the end I only used four of them and a punch. Originally I was going to make a self coloured card but something seemed missing so I used some of the beautiful non-shedding glitter card I have in my stash (a bargain £1.49 for 10 sheets from B&M!). My first thought had been to use the pale blue but in the end thought silver was best .  


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I chose to go with the Marianne Design Creatables Anja edge die, I had been going to use the Anja Corner die with it but in the end decided to use the edge die by itself and create a gate-fold card. I added Marianne  Designs "Ivy Corner" and the largest butterfly from a Joy! Craft set. The flowers are from a Woodcraft daisy punch and the sentiment is the Spellbinders Sentiments 1 "Happy Birthday".
 
 
Card Stock:
White Pearlised Card from PayPer Box
Silver Non-shedding Glitter Card from B&M
 
Dies:
Marianne Designs Anja Edge
Marianne Designs Ivy Corners
Joy! Craft Butterfly Set
Spellbinders Sentiments 1 "Happy Birthday"
Woodcraft Daisy Punch
 
Embellishments:
Pearl & Bling from stash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment